- MSc: Business with Consumer Psychology, Distinction
- BA: International Business, First class
University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City, 2012–2016
- Consumer behaviours
- Sustainable consumption
- Goal settings
- Self-regulation and licensing effects
- Theory of planned behaviours
- Behavoural Experimentation
Sustainable behaviours might be considered as trade-offs between individuals' immediate gratification and the long-term benefits for the environment and themselves. Thus individuals are required the exertion of self-control efforts to resolve these trade-offs in favour of the environmental sustainability.
I am examining the replication of an emerging construct of self-control trait in the sustaianbility context and testing the sequential impact of initial goal-consistent behavours on the persistence-licensing likelihood. The influence of emotional experiences underlying this psychological mechanism is also included in my investigation.
- PublishedHandbook of self-regulation: Research, theory, and applications, K.D. Vohs, R.F. Baumeister (Eds.). Guilford Publications (2016).
Nguyen, N. T. H., Jan 2022, In: Personality and Individual Differences. 184, 111173.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Book/Film/Article review › peer-review
- PublishedModeling the factors determining organic food purchase of Vietnamese consumers
Nguyen, N. T. H., 27 Aug 2020, p. 667-704.
Research output: Contribution to conference › Paper › peer-review
Scholarship and grant awards:
- A Dean’s Scholarship from Bangor University for PhD students (2019) and Master students (2016)
- A grant for “Fostering Young Talents 2015” by State Capital Investment Corporation, Vietnam
Best Dissertation in Business, Management and Marketing awarded by Bangor Business School (2017)
- Place of climate changes, Bangor University (01/2021-present)
- Developing contents and features of website adverts to enhance Redrow buyers’ attitudes towards house purchase, part of a Master module (1-4/2017, Finished)