Latest Research News
- Bangor researchers contribute to advancing dementia research strategy
23 February 2018
- Knowing how and where to look reduces driving risks
21 February 2018
- Martial arts can improve your attention span and alertness long term – new study
20 February 2018
- Finding new ways to identify and treat the most challenging brain cancers
19 February 2018
- Starfish can see in the dark (among other amazing abilities)
16 February 2018
- Read all news
Bangor has a strong research base across a spectrum of academic disciplines engaging in research at national and international levels. The University provides strong support for research activities including encouraging links with commercial and industrial bodies in the UK and overseas. The University also aims to be responsive to local and regional needs and is particularly conscious of its North Wales location and role as a research resource and a training base for Wales.
Research is carried out either directly in the Schools or in Research Centres and Institutes associated with one or more School.