Latest Research News
- Bangor scientists strengthen Russian links to fight climate change
15 January 2020
- Barriers to healthcare for deaf communities in Wales
13 January 2020
- Exercise: we calculated its true value for older people and society
9 January 2020
- Five years on from the Charlie Hebdo attack, ‘Je suis Charlie’ rings hollow
6 January 2020
- Did human hunting activities alone drive great auks’ extinction?
26 November 2019
- Read all news
Bangor has a strong research base across a spectrum of academic disciplines engaging in research at national and international levels. The University provides strong support for research activities including encouraging links with commercial and industrial bodies in the UK and overseas. The University also aims to be responsive to local and regional needs and is particularly conscious of its North Wales location and role as a research resource and a training base for Wales.
Research is carried out either directly in the Schools or in Research Centres and Institutes associated with one or more School.