Latest Research News
- Bangor Scientists travel to Peru to research life in thin air
20 June 2018
- ‘Once in a lifetime’ rainforest research trip
19 June 2018
- R.S. Thomas Festival, Aberdaron & Bangor
11 June 2018
- Human cancer therapies successfully treat tumor-ridden sea turtles
7 June 2018
- Response to the Reid report on research and innovation
6 June 2018
- Read all news
Bangor has a strong research base across a spectrum of academic disciplines engaging in research at national and international levels. The University provides strong support for research activities including encouraging links with commercial and industrial bodies in the UK and overseas. The University also aims to be responsive to local and regional needs and is particularly conscious of its North Wales location and role as a research resource and a training base for Wales.
Research is carried out either directly in the Schools or in Research Centres and Institutes associated with one or more School.