Latest Research News
- Afternoon napping improves runners endurance performance paper achieves 4th place in EJSS Best Paper Awards
11 June 2019
- Rapid change in coral reefs prompts global calls for a rethink
6 June 2019
- Third of people in Wales use digital technology to self-diagnose – new report
30 May 2019
- New innovation receives Meterological Society Award
24 May 2019
- New research at Bangor University helps shed light on the possibility of past life on Venus
22 May 2019
- Read all news
Bangor has a strong research base across a spectrum of academic disciplines engaging in research at national and international levels. The University provides strong support for research activities including encouraging links with commercial and industrial bodies in the UK and overseas. The University also aims to be responsive to local and regional needs and is particularly conscious of its North Wales location and role as a research resource and a training base for Wales.
Research is carried out either directly in the Schools or in Research Centres and Institutes associated with one or more School.