Latest Research News
- DNA analysis finds that type of grass pollen, not total count, could be important for allergy sufferers
16 April 2019
- Migrating bats use the setting sun
12 April 2019
- MOVE - Putting Research into Practice
9 April 2019
- Our Planet is billed as an Attenborough documentary with a difference but it shies away from uncomfortable truths
5 April 2019
- Dr Hayley Roberts appointed as Royal Commissioner
4 April 2019
- Read all news
Bangor has a strong research base across a spectrum of academic disciplines engaging in research at national and international levels. The University provides strong support for research activities including encouraging links with commercial and industrial bodies in the UK and overseas. The University also aims to be responsive to local and regional needs and is particularly conscious of its North Wales location and role as a research resource and a training base for Wales.
Research is carried out either directly in the Schools or in Research Centres and Institutes associated with one or more School.