Latest Research News
- Snake venom evolved for prey not protection
25 March 2020
- Coronavirus: experts in evolution explain why social distancing feels so unnatural
26 March 2020
- Nuclear agreement between Wales and Canada
12 March 2020
- Huge ecosystems could collapse in less than 50 years – new study
11 March 2020
- The Amazon rainforest could be gone within a lifetime
10 March 2020
- Read all news
Bangor has a strong research base across a spectrum of academic disciplines engaging in research at national and international levels. The University provides strong support for research activities including encouraging links with commercial and industrial bodies in the UK and overseas. The University also aims to be responsive to local and regional needs and is particularly conscious of its North Wales location and role as a research resource and a training base for Wales.
Research is carried out either directly in the Schools or in Research Centres and Institutes associated with one or more School.