| Up to £3,000 for Year 1 (split 50/50 as a discount in your Tuition Fee and a discount in your Accommodation Fees)*
up to £1,000 per year for Year 2 & 3**
|Up to £3,000 (split 50/50 as a discount in your Tuition Fee and a discount in your Accommodation Fees)*|
|Up to £3,000 for Year 1 (split 50/50 as a discount in your Tuition Fee and a discount in your Accommodation Fees)*
up to £1,000 per year for Year 2 & 3*
* Note: the scholarship is shared equally between your Tuition fees and Accommodation fees e.g. If you have been awarded a total scholarship of £3,000, £1,500 will go towards your tuition fees and £1,500 towards your accommodation fees.
** Note: Year 2 and 3 awards will be dependent on Undergraduate students achieving an overall average grade of 50% or higher in Years 1 and 2 (respectively) or for Research/PhD students successfully progressing into the next academic year.
A number of criteria will be taken into account when awarding this scholarship including Course Choice, Academic Performance, Personal Statement, Academic References, Skills and Experience, Domicile. The scholarship will be awarded entirely at the University's discretion and is not guaranteed to each student.
- Candidates who are fully sponsored by a third party will not be entitled to these Scholarships
- The above scholarships are not open to UK/EU applicants
How to apply
All international applicants will be considered for these scholarships when they submit their application to study at Bangor University through our application portal or UCAS. The outcome will be confirmed in the Offer Letter. No additional scholarship application is required.
Conditions (for all scholarship winners)
- Half of the scholarship amount will be awarded in the form of a reduction in tuition fees and the remaining half as a contribution towards the cost of University managed accommodation. Students not taking up a place in university managed accommodation will forfeit 50% of the scholarship (except in exceptional circumstances where university accommodation would not be a suitable option).
- Recipients will be expected to become scholarship ambassadors, contributing to University promotion both as students and in later years as alumni.
- The scholarship is only valid for courses starting in January 2021 or September 2021 and cannot be deferred to the following year.
- This scholarship cannot be used in conjunction with any other Bangor University Scholarship (with the exception of the Alumni/Existing Students/Family Discount).
For further details, you may contact the Regional Manager responsible for your country.