- A number of criteria will be taken into account when awarding this scholarship including Course Choice, Academic Performance, Personal Statement, Academic References, Skills and Experience, Domicile. The scholarship will be awarded entirely at the University's discretion.
- You must be self-funding or partially funded. Candidates who are fully sponsored by a third party will not be entitled to this Scholarship.
- Only open to students paying International Tuition Fee Levels.
- Available for distance learning candidates.
How to apply
No scholarship application is required. All international applicants will be considered for these scholarships when they submit their application to study at Bangor University through our application portal or UCAS. The outcome will be confirmed in the Offer Letter.
Conditions (for all scholarship winners)
- The scholarship is only valid for courses starting in September 2023 and January 2024 and cannot be deferred to the following year.
- The scholarship is for the first year of study only, there are no scholarships available for subsequent years.
- This scholarship cannot be used in conjunction with any other Bangor University Scholarship (with the exception of the Alumni Discount).
For further details, you may contact the Regional Manager responsible for your country.