We offer a range of postgraduate masters for health care professionals including Nurses, Midwives, Paramedics and those involved in clinical service management, public health and social work. We have a growing portfolio of online and distance learning modules and pathways enabling our expertise to be available to those based outside of North Wales.
- Our staff have a wide range of clinical experience at the forefront of their professional fields
- We work in partnership with local health providers, including Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board (BCUHB) ensuring your learning is of the highest quality
- Your teaching is informed by research that is transforming the quality and delivery of healthcare in Wales and internationally, ensuring your study is up-to-date in theory and practice
- You’ll have the opportunity to study theory and experience clinical practice in a bilingual environment giving you the skills to deliver clinical and social care in a unique context
- If you are a life sciences graduate interested in professional healthcare, we can offer you fast-track, NHS funded professional courses in Nursing and Physiotherapy
- Campuses in Bangor and Wrexham provide you with some flexibility in where you study
- Our flexible, part-time/full-time, modular approach to course delivery provides professionals with the means to study while in employment
- Our range of CPD courses enable you to improve your knowledge and skills in many different areas.
- You can take our modules as standalone courses or as part of a larger qualification
- We have commissioned places for some modules and courses particularly for BCUHB and WAST employees across North Wales
- We have experienced researchers and lecturers in Health/Social Care and Well Being
- We offer conferences, seminars and workshops on key health and social care issues
Refresh your knowledge and realise your ambitions
Our growing range of programmes and modules will increase and update your knowledge and enhance your future career prospects across a range of professions including Nursing, Midwifery, Social Work and allied health professions. Our courses are practice-related and designed to respond to the changing workplace environment, giving you the skills required for evidence-based, clinically effective practice.
Postgraduate healthcare course at Bangor University will allow you to play an active role in improving patient care and clinical practice in North Wales and beyond.