Welsh newspapers: A
Abergele Gazette & Journal 1873-74
ABERYSTWYTH OBSERVER AND CARDIGANSHIRE GENERAL ADVERTISER 2948 editions appeared between June 19, 1858 and May 1915. It was amalgamated with The Montgomery County Times
Amaethydd, Yr 1845-6
Amddiffynydd y Gweithiwr 1874-75
AMSERAU Lerpwl/Liverpool:Founded in Liverpool in 1843 by John
Jones, Printer and Publisher, 21 Castle Street. This was a Welsh
newspaper of some importance edited by William Rees (Gwilym Hiraethog).
The official name of the paper was Amserau Wythnosol a'r Hysbysydd
Cyffredinol. Between July and September 1848 it was published in
the Isle of Man! According to evidence on the front pages John Lloyd
was the owner at this time. It is obvious that the reason for the
relocation to the Isle of Man was to try and avoid the tax on newspapers
and advertising. In 1859 it was bought by Thomas Gee and amalgamated
with Baner Cymru to form Baner ac Amserau Cymru.
YR AMSEROEDD Caernarfon
The first edition was published on January 3, 1882 and it was in existance for two and a half years. 105 editions were published under the original name and 26 under the name Yr Amseroedd Wythnosol.
Angor, Yr: Papur Cymry Glannau Mersi a Manceinion 1979-2010
An Claidheamh Solius 1912
Arweinydd, Yr (Pwllheli) 5/6/1856-22/12/1859 issue/rhif: 1 – 186
Arweinydd, Yr (Pwllheli) (ctd) 1856-1859
Arweinydd, Yr 1953
Arwydd, Yr 1983-2006
Australydd 1866-70, 1871-2 issue/rhif: 1-4
AWEL ERYRI Caernarfon
The first edition was published on 7th March 1907 and it ceased on 30th April 1908 after 61 editions.