Control of Mental Processes
Control of Mental Processes 2022-23
School Of Human And Behavioural Sciences
Module - Semester 1
-threshold -Adequate answer to the question, largely based on lecture materinal. No real development of arguments.
-good -Reasonable comprehensive coverage. Well organised and structured. Good understanding of the material.
-excellent -Comprehensive and accurate coverage of the area. Clarity of argument and expression. Depth of insight into theoretical issues.
- To be able to apply this knowledge to individual cases.
- To be able to use cognitive theories to explain behaviour.
- To know and understand the basic mechanisms behind cognitive control.
- To know the mechanisms studied by each of the cognitive paradigms.
- To understand the coordination across multiple cognitive processes needed for a particular action.