Courses starting in January
How to apply...
Find out more...
January start courses
Jan intake courses at Bangor!Need to know more? Get in touch...
Our January start courses have the same course content, academic quality, teaching, learning and assessments as our regular September start courses. The January start programmes will take the same time (one year) to complete and are all based in the UK. The classes will start in January and will run for 12 months.
January start courses for international students
The following January start courses at Bangor University are open to all international students who want to study in the UK:
Business Studies MBA/MSc/MA
- Banking and Finance MBA
- Banking and Law MBA
- Chartered Banker MBA
- Environmental Management MBA
- Finance MBA
- International Business MBA
- International Marketing MBA
- Islamic Banking and Finance MBA
- Law and Management MBA
- Management MBA
- Accounting MSc
- Accounting and Banking MSc
- Accounting and Finance MSc
- Banking and Finance MSc
- Banking and Finance (Chartered Banker) MSc
- Finance MSc
- Islamic Banking and Finance MSc
- Management and Finance MSc
Law Programmes LLM/MA/MBA
- International Climate Change Law and Sustainable Development LLM
- International Commercial and Business Law LLM
- International Criminal Law and International Human Rights Law LLM
- International Intellectual Property Law LLM
- International Law LLM
- Law LLM
- Law and Banking LLM
- Law of the Sea LLM
- Maritime Law LLM
- Not all courses offered by Bangor University are available with January start dates. If your choice of course is not available, we recommend you to refer to our September Intake courses.
Tuition fees & scholarships
The tuition fee for the same course may be different for January and September intakes. Please refer to the tuition fees for international students page for further details.
We also have a range of scholarships available for internationals students. For details, you can visit our international scholarships page.Apply Online here...
Applying for a January start course
International students can submit their application via our online application form. Please note, there is no application fee.
We may be able to offer some accommodation to students beginning their study in January, but there is a good choice of accommodation in the private sector. Our Student Services Housing Office will help you to find accommodation that suits your needs.
Welcome and induction
Welcome week planning for our January start courses for 2016 is under way, so please check back here for more information soon. We’ll have a full programme of exciting events and sessions to welcome you and introduce you to Bangor, the academic environment and the surrounding area.
If you already applied to Bangor
If you have already applied to study with us here in Bangor then you should visit our postgraduate Already Applied site and join our Facebook group. Use these sites to post questions, ask/provide advice, network with those who will become your friends and peers.