Professional Business Training and Development Event
Find out more about access to Funded Training Opportunities
Join representatives from the GLLM Training and Development Team at The Management Centre, Bangor University for a Free Professional Training Event.
Thursday, 18th October 2.30pm-6.30pm (1-hour drop-in sessions)
Hugh Owen Hall, The Management Centre, Bangor
This event includes trade stands, 1-hour drop-in sessions (view schedule here) and advice on how you could be eligible for up to 70% funding for selected professional training courses. Meet with representatives from the following Awarding Bodies who will be attending:
- Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA)
- Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD)
- Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS)
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
- Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
- North Wales Business Academy
- Skills for Employers & Employees (SEE) Project
Light refreshments will be provided.
Book your place now