Where will I live?
The idea of moving away from home can be quite daunting for some that's why at Bangor we try our best to make the move as smooth as possible for you.
We encourage all new students to apply for a room in one of our halls of residence. This way you'll be living with people in the same situation as you and you'll get the chance to meet people from different backgrounds and cultures and you're sure to make friends straight away.
A hall of residence is much more than just a place to eat and sleep.
Things you need to know about accommodation at Bangor...
- We GUARANTEE ALL single first year undergraduate students a room in one of our halls of residence (providing you hold us as your Firm Choice and apply before the deadline)
- All our halls are self-catered
- All halls have Senior Wardens and Wardens so there's always someone on hand to help you out if you need it
- All halls of residence are within walking distance of the city centre and main university buildings - saving you money on petrol and bus fares
- A massive redevelopment means far more new en-suite rooms are available
- Prices include all bills for internet, heating, electricity and hot water
- Prices include gym and Campus Life membership
- Market research has shown that the cost of living in Bangor is much lower than in many other parts of the UK
- You shall be notified by email when applications for a place in halls are open.
Find out more...
Check out our Accommodation pages for more information on our individual halls, prices and how and when to apply.
Watch our Accommodation Videos on BangorTV for a taste of what we have on offer!