Chartered Management Institute (CMI) Accreditation
From September 2017, the following programmes offered by Bangor Business School will be dual accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI):
- MA Business and Marketing
- MA Business with Consumer Psychology
- MSc Business with Consumer Psychology
- MBA Environmental Management
- MBA Information Management
- MBA International Business
- MBA International Marketing
- MBA Law and Management
- MBA Management
- MA Management and Finance
- MSc Management and Finance
By studying one of these accredited programmes, you will benefit from:
- Two for one – upon graduation, you will attain a CMI qualification alongside your Bangor University Masters degree.
- Theory into practice – CMI qualifications are highly regarded by employers and demonstrate the practical skills needed to perform in the workplace.
- The stamp of approval – CMI qualifications are linked to the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF) and European Qualification Framework, so you can be assured that the qualification you are taking is of the highest standard.
As well as an additional qualification, membership of CMI provides you with a wealth of management resources and support such as mentoring and networking opportunities, access to the online ‘Find a Job Service’ and Management library. View the full list of membership benefits.
There will be no additional fee for your CMI qualification – it will be included in your Bangor University tuition fees.
About the CMI
CMI (Chartered Management Institute) is the only chartered professional body in the UK dedicated to promoting the highest standards in management and leadership excellence. It is the only organisation awarding Chartered Manager status, the hallmark of any professional manager, and encompasses a membership community more than 100,000.
Upon graduation of one of the following programmes, you will also achieve the corresponding CMI qualification:
|MA Business and Marketing||Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership|
|MA/MSc Business with Consumer Psychology||Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership|
|MBA Environmental Management||Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership|
|MBA Information Management||
Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
|MBA International Business||Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership|
|MBA International Marketing||Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership|
|MBA Law and Management||Level 7 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership|
|MBA Management||Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership|
|MA/MSc Management and Finance||Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership|
The CMI dual accreditation is offered at no additional cost on top of the Bangor University tuition fee.
For the latest tuition fee information, please visit our Fees webpage.