How to Give

Other Funds

Daniel Owain Evans Memorial Fund
Louis Ashton-Butler Memorial Fund
Sinclair Buchan Memorial Fund
Rosie Skelton Memorial Fund
Institute for the Study of Welsh Estates Fund
P.J.C. Field Visiting Fellowship Fund



Other Funds

If you would like to make a donation to a project or area other than one of the above, please click “Other Fund” button below. We would be most grateful if you could contact Paula Fleck to inform us where you would like your gift directed. Also, if you are a Bangor Graduate please confirm your year of graduation, subject of study and if applicable, Maiden name. Many thanks.

Please specify Bangor University as the recipient institution on the donation page.

Other Fund

Donors from the U.S.A

Gift Aid – for eligible UK taxpayers

Gift Aid

When you make a Gift Aid donation, we can reclaim from HM Revenue & Customs the basic rate tax which you have already paid on your gift. This increases the value of your gift to us by 25%, at no extra cost to you.

If you are a higher rate taxpayer, you can also claim the difference between higher rate and basic rate tax on the total value of your gift to the University on your Self Assessment tax return.

Charities Aid Foundation (CAF)

Our donations are handled by CAF. For more information on CAF, please visit the CAF website.

More information

For further information on how to make your gift, and how best to structure your gift to take advantage of tax relief for donors, please contact us.

Donate by cheque, credit card or direct debit

You can make your gift by cheque, credit card, Direct Debit, CAF voucher or payroll giving. Additionally, we would be happy to discuss with you how you can make a gift of shares.

To make a single or regular gift, please complete the Gift Form and send it to:

The Development and Alumni Relations Office
Bangor University
LL57 2DG

Other ways to give: Leave a gift in your Will 

Leave a lasting impact through education by remembering Bangor in your Will. 

Legacy giving

It looks like you’re visiting from outside the UK, would you like to be redirected to the international page?