CMRP Conference 2017
8th - 10th July 2017
Mindfulness in Society 2017 Conference
Crowne Plaza - Chester, UK
2017 Conference - Highlights and Schedule Brochure
Pre-conference workshops on 7th and post-conference workshops on 11th July 2017
The programme is now complete and we are open for registrations.
We are expecting this conference to reach maximum occupancy therefore early booking is advised.
Due to conference website development the early bird booking extended to 31st March 2017!
- Full-day of Practice with: Rebecca Crane & Willem Kuyken
- Keynote talks from Larissa Duncan, Willoughby Britton, Gregor Henderson plus a Keynote Symposium by Willem Kuyken & Paul Gilbert
- Pre-Dinner talk followed by Q&A with Jon Kabat-Zinn via video link
- Full-day workshops with some of the best known authors and teachers in the field including; Diane Reibel & Don McCown, Paul Gilbert, Willoughby Britton, Kate Malleson with Ross White and John Teasdale
- Plus much more including a range of Workshops, Practice Sessions, Research Talks and evening sessions