Conservation at Bangor
- Top 10 in the UK for Conservation Education (Times/Sunday Times Good University Guide 2018)
- 90% Student Satisfaction in 2017 National Student Survey (NSS)
- Rated Gold for Teaching Quality in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF 2017)
- 4th in the UK for Agriculture and Forestry education (Guardian League Tables, 2019)
- Cutting edge research and award winning teaching.
The research of conservation scientists and students at Bangor University span the breadth of the discipline from the ecology of threatened species to the institutional and economic aspects of conservation. We work globally: from the forests of Madagascar to the savannahs of Africa, from the mountains of Snowdonia to the primeval woodlands of Poland. We work on a diverse range of taxa from large predators to economically important palm species. We are interested in evidence-based solutions to the diverse threats facing ecosystems worldwide.
- C180 Ecoleg Daear a Môr Cymhwysol BSc (Anrhydedd) (3 flwyddyn)
- C183 Ecoleg Daear a Môr Cymhwysol BSc (Anrhydedd) (4 flwyddyn)
- 5DKD Cadwraeth gyda Choedwigaeth BSc (Anrhydedd) (3 flwyddyn)
- 5DLD Cadwraeth gyda Choedwigaeth BSc (Anrhydedd) (4 flwyddyn)
- D447 Cadwraeth Amgylcheddol BSc (Anrhydedd) (3 flwyddyn)
- D448 Cadwraeth Amgylcheddol BSc (Anrhydedd) (4 flwyddyn)