Information for Graduates
Support from the Skills and Employability Service doesn’t stop when you graduate, and although our services have now moved online due to Coronavirus safety measures, our commitment to helping you navigate and achieve your career ambitions is stronger than ever!
We are still contactable via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, and you can arrange an online appointment with an Employability Adviser – simply register as a graduate on our Target Connect system.
Through these challenging times you can be assured of our continued resources and services, including:
• Online workshops and resources (including handouts, case studies and useful links)
• CV, covering letter and application form checking
• Work experience, internship and graduate job opportunities, via Target Connect
• Interview preparation support
• Business start-up support and signposting
• Employment advice and guidance
Whether you are seeking specific careers / employment information, or simply want to speak to someone about career directions or concerns about the changing career landscape, please get in touch.
- Employability Week
5 February 2020
- Workshops to develop your employability skills
23 January 2020
- Paid Internship Opportunities in Bangor University!
2 December 2019
- The Student Christmas Market
25 November 2019
- Careers Conference for the College of Human Sciences Students
19 November 2019
- Read all news