Information and Support
Graduation is an exciting and important milestone for every one of us - the period after graduation is full of change, yet can be challenging, particularly during these unprecedented times.
We are committed to fully supporting our graduates for a whole three years after graduation, via our Bangor TARGETconnect platform.
Our graduates can access advice, support and resources online as well as on campus, so we can help wherever in the world graduates find themselves.
Some of the ways we can help our graduates:
• CV and application support and feedback
• Interview Preparation
• Assisting unsure / worried graduates ‘what to do next’
• Improve job / opportunity searching
• Trying a new approaches where graduates have been unsuccessful with their applications
• Explore ways of gaining experience and establishing/improving their networks
If you are a Bangor University graduate – Welcome! Thanks for finding us – all you need to do to continue / reconnect with our Service is set up an Alumni account on Bangor TARGETconnect, – you can do this as soon as you graduate. Sign up using your personal email address, and we will merge your student account into your new Alumni account.
email email@example.com for more information.
We look forward to hearing from you and supporting you in your career aspirations.
- Employability Week
5 February 2020
- Workshops to develop your employability skills
23 January 2020
- Paid Internship Opportunities in Bangor University!
2 December 2019
- The Student Christmas Market
25 November 2019
- Careers Conference for the College of Human Sciences Students
19 November 2019
- Read all news