The deadline for applications for the 2023/24 intake has now passed. Details of the 2024/25 scholarship will be posted here in due course.
Applications for this scholarship closed on 31 January, 2023.
Available for all postgraduate taught courses starting in September 2023.
Cover all tuition fees for one academic year, also provide scholars with a total cash award of £10,000 to cover:
- A monthly stipend of £800.00 for 11 months, paid into the scholar’s UK bank account.
- An initial payment of £1,200.00 to cover the cost of a return airfare and other travel expenses, payable on 1st July before the programme starts
Full scholarships are available to Canadian students applying for any year-long postgraduate course (Masters-level) with a UK university. Candidates must live in Canada and;
- Have a convincing reason to study at a top university in the UK (ideally in the Public Policy area)
- Have an offer from the chosen University
- Communicate knowledge of and passion for their subject
- Intend to return to Canada to become a leader
- Have proven, strong academic achievement
- Demonstrate Canadian pride and ambassadorial skills for a connected Canada and Great Britain
- Have relevant work experience (minimum 3 years) and are aged under 28 at the application deadline.
How to Apply
To make an application click here to complete the application form.
- The scholarship is only valid for postgraduate taught courses starting in September 2023.
- This scholarship cannot be used in conjunction with any other Bangor University Scholarship (with the exception of the Loyalty Discount).
For further details visit the Canada Memorial Foundation webpage.