A number of criteria will be taken into account when awarding this scholarship including Course Choice, Academic Performance, Personal Statement, Academic References, Skills and Experience, and Domicile. The scholarship will be awarded entirely at the University's discretion and is not guaranteed to each student.
|Students who have already achieved or are predicted to achieve an A grade or equivalent in at least 50% of their subjects/courses
|Students who have already achieved or are on track to achieve the equivalent of a UK 1st class Bachelors degree
- Candidates who are fully sponsored by a third party will not be entitled to these Scholarships.
- The above scholarships are not open to UK applicants.
- The above scholarships are available for full-time on-campus courses only.
- The undergraduate scholarship is only open to students applying for a full 3 or 4-year degree on campus at Bangor University. It is not open to students with advanced entry into years 2 or 3 or partner students articulating into Year 2 or 3.
How to apply
No additional scholarship application is required. All international applicants will be considered for these scholarships when they submit their application to study at Bangor University through our application portal or UCAS. The outcome will be confirmed in the Offer Letter.
Conditions (for all scholarship winners)
- The scholarship is only valid for courses starting in September 2024 and January 2025 and cannot be deferred to the following year.
- The scholarship is for the first year of study only, there are no scholarships available for subsequent years.
- This scholarship cannot be used in conjunction with any other Bangor University Scholarship (with the exception of the Alumni Scholarship.)