- Available for all undergraduate courses starting in September 2022 and postgraduate taught courses starting in September 2022 and January 2023.
Up to £6,000 for Year 1
|Up to £5,000|
A number of criteria will be taken into account when awarding this scholarship including Course Choice, Academic Performance, Personal Statement, Academic References, Skills and Experience, Domicile. The scholarship will be awarded entirely at the University's discretion and is not guaranteed to each student.
|At least 50% of grades must be A grade or equivalent|
|Equivalent of a UK 1st class Bachelors degree|
- The scholarship amount awarded will be entirely at the University's discretion and is not guaranteed to any student.
- As well as academic performance a range of other criteria will be considered by the admissions team including Course Choice, Personal Statement, Skills, Experience and Domicile.
- Candidates who are fully sponsored by a third party will not be entitled to these Scholarships.
- The above scholarships are not open to UK/EU applicants.
- The above scholarships are available for full-time on-campus courses only. (Note: students who may have to start study online due to travel restrictions caused by Covid-19 will remain eligible for the scholarship).
How to apply
No additional scholarship application is required. All international applicants will be considered for these scholarships when they submit their application to study at Bangor University through our application portal or UCAS. The outcome will be confirmed in the Offer Letter.
Conditions (for all scholarship winners)
- The scholarship is only valid for courses starting in September 2022 and January 2023 and cannot be deferred to the following year.
- The scholarship is for the first year of study only, there are no scholarships available for subsequent years.
- This scholarship cannot be used in conjunction with any other Bangor University Scholarship (with the exception of the Loyalty Scholarship.)
- The scholarship is only open to undergraduate students completing a full 3 or 4 year degree on campus at Bangor University. It is not open to students with advanced standing into years 2 or 3 or partner students articulating into Year 2 or 3.
For further details, you may contact the Regional Manager responsible for your country.