Expectations from scholarship winners
Scholars will be expected to:
- attend lectures and tutorials and engage with extra-curricular activities.
- be willing to act as an ambassador for Bangor University and UK higher education by sharing your experiences and promoting the value of studying at a UK university both during your studies and following graduation.
- be willing to attend a British Council networking event with other scholars, to discuss and share your experiences.
- be willing to maintain contact with the British Council and act as an ambassador for the GREAT Scholarships, by sharing experiences of studying in the UK with future GREAT scholars.
- the scholarship winners will be required to live in university managed accommodation, except in exceptional circumstances.
How to apply
Step 1: you must have received an offer letter from Bangor University before the GREAT Scholarship application deadline.
Step 2: complete the GREAT scholarship application form here by the 9 May 2023.
- The scholarship is only open to self-funded student.
- The scholarship cannot be combined with any other scholarship offered by the University.
- The scholarship is only valid for entry in September 2023.
Kerry Marie Jones,
Senior Clerical Officer,