Bangor Law School works continuously to develop partnership arrangements with a number of leading international universities and institutions.
These partnerships enable us to foster a collaborative relationship with other institutions and to exchange knowledge with legal experts from across the world, thereby enhancing the learning experience of our students.
To date, we have established partnerships in:
- London College of Legal Studies, Dhaka
- China University of Political Science & Law (CUPL), Beijing
- Central South University, Hunan
- Ocean University, Tsingdao
- Zhejiang Agriculture & Forestry University, Hangzhou (Study Abroad)
As part of the European Commission’s Erasmus programme, we have partnerships with the following European institutions:
- Université Toulouse 1, France (Student and Teaching Exchange)
- Universidad Compultense de Madrid, Spain (Student and Teaching Exchange)
- Universidad Pontifica Comillas de Madrid (ICADE), Spain (Student and Teaching Exchange)
- Johannes Gutenberg-Universität, Mainz, Germany (Student and Teaching Exchange)
- Universidaded Nova de Lisboa, Portugal (Teaching Exchange only)
- Università degli Studi di Torino, Italy (Student Exchange)
Undergraduates enrolled on one of the LLB Law / Modern Languages schemes will spend the third year of their studies at one of our partnering institutions through the Erasmus programme.
Professor Dermot Cahill, Head of Bangor Law School, with Professor Sylvaine Peruzzetto, Vice President of Université Toulouse I, and Madame Claudine Chambert, Director of International Mobility Office at Université Toulouse I, discussing partnership arrangements between both Law Schools.
- ILS Law School, Pune
- Symbiosis Law School, Pune
- The ICFAI University , Dehradun
- Guru Nanak Institute of Management, Delhi
- University of Malaya
- University Sultan Zainal Abidin, Kuala Terengganu
- Universiti Utara Malaysia
- Universiti Teknologi MARA
- Each year, Bangor University Law School hosts the University of Missouri Kansas City (UMKC) / Southern Illinois University (SIU) Summer Law programme at Bangor.
- Ho Chi Minh City Unviersity of Law, Ho Chi Minh City