Bangor University Law School works continuously to develop partnership arrangements with a number of leading international universities and institutions.
These partnerships enable us to foster a collaborative relationship with other institutions and to exchange knowledge with legal experts from across the world, thereby enhancing the learning experience of our students.
To date, we have established partnerships in:
- Renmin University of China, Beijing
- Fudan University, Shanghai
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai
- China University of Political Science & Law (CUPL), Beijing
- Central South University, Hunan
- Nankai University, Nankai
- Ocean University, Tsingdao
- Shandong University, Shandong
As part of the European Commission’s Erasmus programme, we have partnerships with the following European institutions:
- Institut Catholique d`Etudes Superieures, France (Teaching Exchange only)
- Université Toulouse 1, France
- Universidad Compultense de Madrid, Spain
- Universidad de Cadiz, Spain (Teaching Exchange only)
- Universidad Pontifica Comillas de Madrid (ICADE), Spain
- Johannes Gutenberg-Universität, Mainz, Germany
Undergraduates enrolled on one of the LLB Law / Modern Languages schemes will spend the third year of their studies at one of our partnering institutions through the Erasmus programme.
Professor Dermot Cahill, Head of Bangor Law School, with Professor Sylvaine Peruzzetto, Vice President of Université Toulouse I, and Madame Claudine Chambert, Director of International Mobility Office at Université Toulouse I, discussing partnership arrangements between both Law Schools.
- ILS Law School, Pune
- Symbiosis Law School, Pune
- The ICFAI University , Dehradun
- Guru Nanak Institute of Management, Delhi
- Kathmandu School of Law, Purbanchal University, Bhaktapur
- Each year, Bangor University Law School hosts the University of Missouri Kansas City (UMKC) / Southern Illinois University (SIU) Summer Law programme at Bangor.