What I enjoy the most is learning more and more about my favourite subjects and topics within history and being able to engage in debates over topics that interest me.
Do you have a question about life as a Bangor University student? Our ambassadors will be happy to help you find the answer.
They can tell you more about studying here, about the amazing Clubs and Societies we have, and how they made friends and settled in to life at university as a History, Archaeology and Heritage student.
If you have any questions about the course, our lecturers are on hand to help. Below are some examples of frequently asked questions. Can you think of any more?
- What are the qualities of a successful History, Archaeology and Heritage student at Bangor?
- How can I prepare myself to study History, Archaeology and Heritage at Bangor?
- How will I know that History, Archaeology and Heritage at Bangor is the right choice for me?
Working with our community
Bangor University has a long tradition of working with the community, and we firmly believe in the special connection between the institution and the area in which we’re based. Here are some examples of projects relating to History, Law and Social Sciences:
Our latest projectsSee More
Our Research in History, Archaeology and Heritage
The exciting and significant research carried out by academic staff in our School plays an important role in making Bangor University a world-leading research institution. Our research spans a wide range of subjects and specialisms in the fields of History, heritage and Archaeology and includes:
- The History of Wales
- Welsh and Celtic Archaeology
- Medieval and Early Modern History
- Twentieth and Twenty-First Century History.