Undergraduate Internship Scheme
Bangor University's Undergraduate Internship Scheme offers paid internship opportunities within the university, aimed at enhancing the employability of its students.
All undergraduate students are eligible to apply for these internships, and they are worth 20xp towards the Bangor Employability Award. In its first year, 31 paid internship vacancies were available, each lasting between 150-180 hours.
Examples of past roles include:
- Research Support Role: Grammatical abilities in Welsh-English bilingual children – School of Linguistics and English Language
- Marketing: Student Experience Enhancement Project – Bangor Business School
- Event Co-ordinating: Welsh National Procurement Week 2013 – Bangor Law School
- Social Media Development: Social Media Profiling – School of Medical Sciences
- Campaign Promotion/Web development: UniPlanet Support Officer – Welsh Institute for National Resources
- Workshop Development: Technocamps – Computer Science Workshop Development for 11-19 year olds – School of Computer Science
- Consultation Project: Heating Energy Efficiency Project – Estates
- Public Consultation: Maes Glas Redevelopment Consultation – Maes Glas
Find out more about the Undergraduate Internship Scheme.