January start Postgraduate Courses
What is a January start course?
Our January start courses have the same course content, academic quality, teaching, learning and assessments as our regular September start courses – providing you with another opportunity to start your studies with us here in Bangor.
Courses offering a January intake
Business Studies MBA/MSc/MA
- Banking and Finance MBA
- Banking and Law MBA
- Environmental Management MBA
- Finance MBA
- International Business MBA
- International Marketing MBA
- Islamic Banking and Finance MBA
- Law and Management MBA
- Management MBA
- Accounting MSc
- Accounting and Banking MSc
- Accounting and Finance MSc
- Banking and Finance MSc
- Banking and Finance (Chartered Banker) MSc
- Finance MSc
- Islamic Banking and Finance MSc
- Management and Finance MSc
- International Commercial and Business Law LLM
- International Criminal Law and International Human Rights Law LLM
- International Intellectual Property Law LLM
- International Law LLM
- Law LLM
- Law and Banking LLM
- Law of the Sea LLM
- Maritime Law LLM
Social Sciences Programmes MA
If you are an international student, please visit the January start pages within the International Education Centre website
If you’re a Home/EU student then the following information is applicable to you:
For all January Start courses please apply online here to make your application.
We may be able to offer some accommodation to students beginning their study in January, but there is a good choice of accommodation in the private sector. Our Student Housing Office will help you to find accommodation that suits your needs.
Fees and finance
The fee structure for a January start will follow that of the current academic year.
Visit us at a Postgraduate Courses Fair, at one of our general open days, or if you can’t make these please contact us to arrange an individual visit. We’re happy to help you see everything you need to see before making your final decision.