Bangor China Scholarships
Fully funded PhD scholarships available to outstanding Chinese graduates...
China Scholarship Council - Bangor University PhD Scholarship Programme
Bangor University is offering talented Chinese students the opportunity to undertake a fully funded PhD programme at Bangor University, UK. Full scholarships are available for students starting a PhD in 2021-22. With Bangor's scholarship offer, students can apply for further funding to cover living expenses from China Scholarship Council (CSC).
The funded research areas are as follows:
- Biological Sciences
- Creative Studies & Media
- Computer Sciences
- Electronic Engineering
- Healthcare Sciences
- Institute of Medical and Social Care Research
- Linguistics & English Language
- Modern Languages
- Medical Sciences
- Ocean Sciences
- Philosophy & Religion
- Social Sciences
- Sports, Health & Exercise Science
Who can apply?
- Chinese students with a strong academic background
- Citizens and permanent residents of the People's Republic of China
- The scheme is only open to new students, not students already registered for a PhD at Bangor
How to apply?
The deadline for applications for enrolment in 2021-22 is 20 December, 2020 (although we may consider late applications).
- Prospective PhD students are encouraged to approach individual Bangor University schools and supervisors with details of their proposed project
- Once it has been established that the project is viable and the supervisor(s) is able and willing to supervise the student, the student should submit a PhD application to Bangor, details about how to apply can be found at: www.bangor.ac.uk/international/applying/postgrad
- Applicants should mention their intention to apply for the CSC Bangor Scholarship in their PhD application
- Students will be informed of the admission decision in March 2021.
- Final admission is subject to students securing the CSC stipend. They must apply to the CSC by 5th April 2021.
This programme will also support PhD students to study at Bangor University for a period of 6-12 months. Bangor University will not award a degree to joint PhD students.
Find out more...
For further information about the CSC Bangor Scholarship
Scheme please contact Luna Wu, Beijing Office Director:
T: + 0086-10-65126809