click here for the Welsh version of this page.
About Adviser Appointments
Speaking to an Employability Adviser can help you explore, focus, prioritise and prepare - we can help you if know exactly what you want to do and how to get there, and we can help you if you have no idea of what you might want to do or how to start.
Common topics include:
• I don't know what I want to do. How do I decide?
• What are the options with my degree?
• I want to gain some work experience, but I don’t know how / where to start.
• Is my CV up to scratch?
• How do I approach an employer/job vacancy/interview?
• I’m applying for opportunities but having no luck – how can I improve my chances?
• I'm interested in further study / training, but will it be worthwhile?
Download our handout to find out more about our appointments and how to make the most of them.
Our appointments are available each weekday as 30 minute slots - click on 'Appointments' to make a booking.
The appointment is held via Teams - when you book, the Adviser will send you an invite link via email. Appointments will also be available on campus in the Rathbone Building*.
*when campus fully reopens, subject to Covid 19 restrictions
If you have accessibility needs you can arrange a longer appointment slot, and telephone appointments are also available on request - email email@example.com
Welsh Medium Appointments
A Welsh medium Adviser is available most days, please contact us directly to ensure you see the right person - firstname.lastname@example.org