Rhedir gan Bangor Business School
10.000 Credydau neu 5.000 Credyd ECTS
Trefnydd: Prof John Ashton
To examine how organisations can use the Internet to support their marketing activities, covering aspects of the subject ranging from environmental analysis to strategy development and implementation.
Note: If you register for this module, you cannot also register for ASB-3212 Taxation.
The content will include an introduction to e-marketing, concepts and practices in relation to among others e-marketing strategy and the e-marketing environment, the changing face of retailing and mobile communications.
The module is based on and designed to develop students' skills in critical reading of journal articles and presentation skills.
D- to D+ (40-49%): No major omissions or inaccuracies in the deployment of information/skills. Some grasp of theoretical/conceptual/practical elements. Integration of theory/practice/information present intermittently in pursuit of the assessed work's objectives.
A- to A+ (70%+): Outstanding Performance. The relevant information accurately deployed. Excellent grasp of theoretical/conceptual/practice elements. Good integration of theory/practice/information in pursuit of the assessed work's objectives. Strong evidence of the use of creative and reflective skills.
C- i C+
C- to C+ (50-59%): Much of the relevant information and skills mostly accurately deployed. Adequate grasp of theoretical/conceptual/practical elements. Fair integration of theory/practice/information in the pursuit of the assessed work's objectives. Some evidence of the use of creative and reflective skills.
B- to B+ (60-69%): Very good performance Most of the relevant information accurately deployed. Good grasp of theoretical/conceptual/practical elements. Good integration of theory/practice/information in pursuit of the assessed work's objectives. Evidence of the use of creative and reflective skills.
Demonstrate an understanding of e-Marketing.
Critically evaluate the application of e-marketing to case-study organisations.
Evaluate professional/commercial and academic literature.
Examine the nature of e-Marketing in contemporary and changing organisational environments.
|Group case-study Presentation||40.00|
Strategaeth addysgu a dysgu
One 2hr lecture per week for 10 weeks.
80 hrs study required outside formal timetabled session.
- Exploring - Able to investigate, research and consider alternatives
- Information retrieval - Able to access different and multiple sources of information
- Inter-personal - Able to question, actively listen, examine given answers and interact sentistevely with others
- Presentation - Able to clearly present information and explanations to an audience. Through the written or oral mode of communication accurately and concisely.
- Teamwork - Able to constructively cooperate with others on a common task, and/or be part of a day-to-day working team
Sgiliau pwnc penodol
- Ability to work with people from a range of cultures.
- Building and maintaining relationships.
- Communication and listening including the ability to produce clear, structured business communications in a variety of media.
- Conceptual and critical thinking, analysis, synthesis and evaluation.
- Self-management: a readiness to accept responsibility and flexibility, to be resilient, self-starting and appropriately assertive, to plan, organise and manage time.
Cyrsiau sy’n cynnwys y modiwl hwn
Gorfodol mewn cyrsiau:
- N223: BSc Industrial Management year 3 (BSC/IM)