Consumer Behaviour 2023-24
Ysgol Busnes Bangor
Modiwl - Semester 2
The module will cover consumer decision-making including the use of decision rules. The module will focus on understanding the consumer as an individual, including topics such as learning, attitudes, identity, emotions, and personality. But the module will also concern group behaviour and the role of culture in shaping consumption. Finally, it is important to consider the impact of marketing activities on consumers' well-being.
-threshold -D- to D+ (40-49%): No major omissions or inaccuracies in the deployment of information/skills. Some grasp of theoretical/conceptual/practical elements. Integration of theory/practice/information present intermittently in pursuit of the assessed work's objectives.
-good -B- to B+ (60-69%): Very good performance Most of the relevant information accurately deployed. Good grasp of theoretical/conceptual/practical elements. Good integration of theory/practice/information in pursuit of the assessed work's objectives. Evidence of the use of creative and reflective skills.
-excellent -A- to A+ (70%+): Outstanding performance. The relevant information accurately deployed. Excellent grasp of theoretical/conceptual/practice elements. Good integration of theory/practice/information in pursuit of the assessed work's objectives. Strong evidence of the use of creative and reflective skills.
-another level-C- to C+ (50-59%): Much of the relevant information and skills mostly accurately deployed. Adequate grasp of theoretical/conceptual/practical elements. Fair integration of theory/practice/information in the pursuit of the assessed work's objectives. Some evidence of the use of creative and reflective skills.
- Apply appropriate consumer behaviour concepts, models, and theories to develop a brand.
- Apply different consumer behaviour theories, models, and concepts.
- Appraise the linkages between different consumer behaviour theories, models, and concepts across topic areas.
- Assess and critique how businesses can gain insight into consumer behaviour by the application of theories, models and concepts.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the effect of culture and the role of culture in shaping consumer behaviour.
Exam (Centrally Scheduled)