Bangor University Pension and Assurance Scheme (BUPAS)
Retirement may seem a long time away, but it can mean a major change not just in lifestyle, but also in financial circumstances. Planning ahead, by putting some money aside while working to provide an income for the future, can ensure that retirement is as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
The Trustees of the Scheme and the University invite you to do this by joining the University’s Scheme. You can obtain a copy of the Scheme Gudie by contacting the Pensions Manager at Finance, Cae Derwen, Bangor University, Bangor, Gwynedd LL57 2DG (ext 3261).
We look forward to welcoming you as a member of the Scheme.
- What is the Scheme?
- What’s in it for me?
- When can I join the Scheme?
- I only work part time, can I still join the Scheme?
- What if I leave the University?
- What does contracted out of the State Scheme mean?
- What do I have to pay?
- Can I make extra contributions?
- I would like to join the Scheme, what do I do now?
- I’m not sure – can I join the Scheme later?
Please click on the link above to read the current version of the Scheme's Privacy Notice.