- Interview dates will only be changed in exceptional circumstances
- All shortlisted applicants must remember to bring a passport sized photograph of yourself with you to the interview
- All shortlisted applicants must bring photocopies and originals of all documentation to the interview
Interview and Selection: Nursing
All shortlisted applicants will be required to attend a group interview.
- Click here if you have been invited for interview for the BN Adult, BN Mental Health or BN Learning Disability Programmes
- Click here if you have been invited for interview for the BN Child Programme
If you have been accepted following interview - BN courses
If you have been accepted following interview then please read the page covering the process following interview
If you have been declined following interview or you were not shortlisted for the BN course
Please read your offer carefully as although you may have been declined for BN course, the University may well make you an alternative offer for a different course.
If you have been declined following interview then please read the page covering the process following decline after interview
If you are looking for info on the Midwifery BM Interview & Selection process click here.