Canadian Centennial Scholarship Fund (CCSF)
Awards are available for Canadian citizens currently enrolled on a postgraduate research programme at a UK university with at least one term completed; applicants on one year only programmes are not eligible.
Before beginning your application you are advised to read through all the information available on the CCFS website before viewing the application form to ensure you meet the minimum eligibility criteria, are qualified to apply, and can attend the in-person interview date during the week of 18 May 2020.
Shortlisted applicants must attend in person for interview to be eligible for an award. There are no alternative dates and telephone, video conference/Skype interviews are not permitted.
Following the interviews, successful candidates will be notified should they be chosen for an award.
Previous scholarship winners and unsuccessful applicants are welcome to reapply and must submit all required documents again.
Awards will be provided at the end of September 2020 upon receipt of Proof of Registration and confirmation that students are continuing their programme of study for the 2020-21 term.
Am I eligible?
To be eligible to apply for a CCSF award, an applicant must:
- Be a Canadian citizen: proof of Canadian citizenship is required in the form of a pdf/jpg of your passport details. You may be asked to bring this document with you if you are shortlisted for interview.
- Be currently enrolled in a postgraduate programme (or equivalent) and at the time of applying be attending a full-time UK university or similar institution, and have completed at least one term of study, with at least one term remaining from September 2019. (Applicants undertaking a one-year programme are not eligible.)
- Be able to demonstrate academic excellence.
- Require funds to complete their studies.
- Previous applicants may re-apply.
If you have questions about eligibility, please read the Frequently Asked Questions before contacting the CCSF.
How do I apply
Applications will open on Monday 20 January 2020, all applications with full supporting documents must be submitted by the deadline of midnight, Sunday 8 March 2020 via the CCFS website.