Marketing & Recruitment
The University’s main marketing activities, aimed at prospective students are led by Marketing, Recruitment & Communications.
Our marketing services cover a wide range of marketing, recruitment and widening participation activities, which include.
- Open Days
- Creating the University’s Prospectus and other marketing material
- The University website and eMarketing
- Services to Schools
- Talent Opportunities Programme (TOP)
We are also responsible for:
- Managing and supporting enquiries from prospective students
- Offering advice, support and other marketing and recruitment services to academic Schools
- Providing guidelines on best practice
- Attendance in Higher Education and recruitment fairs and exhibitions both in the UK and overseas
- Administration for Entrance Scholarships & Bursaries