We’re looking forward to our on-campus Open Days this autumn.
Keeping you and our community safe is important to us and we are seeking your support to do that.
In line with Welsh Covid regulations and guidance, we’d remind you of the following:
- It remains mandatory in Wales to wear face coverings in public spaces and at public events and all individuals must wear a face covering inside University buildings (unless exempt, etc).
- To help everyone, we advise all visitors to take a Lateral Flow Test before attending the Open Day.
- Visitors are encouraged to use the hand sanitisers provided throughout the campus.
- Depending on room capacity, we may have to limit the numbers attending the Open Day talks at any one time.
- Similarly, we have to control numbers on our tours of student accommodation and academic facilities.
- If you or any member of your family feel unwell and develop any symptoms of Covid-19 such as a high temperature beforehand, please do not travel to the University.
- If you or any member of the party test positive for Covid-19 within 10 days of visiting, please let us know immediately.
The coronavirus pandemic has offered many challenges for us all and it is good to now have students back on campus, attending lectures, participating in clubs and societies, and enjoying University life once again.
We’re also delighted to be organising on-campus Open Days once again, so that you get a feel for the extraordinary experience that awaits if you choose to study at Bangor University.
If you have any questions before attending the Open Day, please contact us on email@example.com
More information is available on our Covid-19 web pages.