Nia has been a Teaching Associate at Bangor Business School since 2013, teaching on a range of undergraduate modules. She is also the school's undergraduate admissions tutor.
Previously, Nia worked as a Graduate Teaching and Research Assistant at the business school. As part of this role, she delivered tutorials, seminars and workshops for various modules
In 2020 Nia became a Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (FHEA) for her excellence in teaching.
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy
- MSc Finance (Bangor University)
- BA Accounting and Economics (Bangor University)
- Bachelor of Medical Sciences (University of Manchester)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Higher Education (Bangor University)
In the 2022/2023 academic year, Nia will be teaching on the following undergraduate modules:
ASB-1004 Discover Economics
ADB-1120 Egwyddorion Cyfrifeg Ariannol
ASB-2320 Current Issues in Economics: Labour Markets
ASB-3320 Current Issues in Economics: Labour Markets
ASB-2111 Statistical Methods
ADB-2111 Dulliau Ystadegol