Shee-Yee joined Bangor University as a Lecturer in Finance in January 2022, having previously taught at Anglia Ruskin University and University of Aberdeen. She also held the position of research associate at Essex Business School, University of Essex.
While her main research interests lie within the areas of credit ratings, corporate finance and behavioural finance, she is currently undertaking multi-disciplinary research in the subject of corporate bonds, corporate governance and leadership to further develop her expertise and widen the scope of her research.
Roles within Bangor Business School:
- BBS Disability Tutor (August 2022 - Present)
- BBS Liason with The Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (August 2022 - Present)
- Personal tutor
Location: Room 2.03, Hen Goleg
- PhD: Finance
University of Aberdeen, 2021
- MSc: Finance
Coventry Business School, Coventry University, UK, 2017
- BSc: Finance
Coventry Business School, Coventry University, UK, 2015
- BSc: Finance and Investment
Tunku Abdul Rahman University College, 2015
- Finance Dissertation (ABJ/ASB-4909, ABJ/ASB-4910)
- Portfolio Management (ASB-3215)
- Corporate Governance and Regulation (ASB-2508)
- CyhoeddwydRestraining Overconfident CEOs through Credit Ratings
Khoo, S-Y., Verousis, T., Vu, H. & Klusak, P., 2022.
Allbwn ymchwil: Papur gweithio › Papur Gwaith
The European Journal of Finance, International Review of Financial Analysis, Review of Behavioral Finance