Proj Management for Comp Prof
Project Management for Computer Professionals (Rhos) 2023-24
School of Computer Science & Engineering
Module - Semester 1
Indicative content includes:
● Project Manager characteristics
● Project Management methodologies: Scrum, Agile, PRINCE2
● An introduction to the main themes of project management: Organisation, Planning, Quality Management, Risk management, Change Management
● Use of technology in project management
● Methods of reflection on individual and group performance.
-threshold -Equivalent to 40%.Uses key areas of theory or knowledge to meet the Learning Outcomes of the module. Is able to formulate an appropriate solution to accurately solve tasks and questions. Can identify individual aspects, but lacks an awareness of links between them and the wider contexts. Outputs can be understood, but lack structure and/or coherence.
-good -Equivalent to the range 60%-69%.Is able to analyse a task or problem to decide which aspects of theory and knowledge to apply. Solutions are of a workable quality, demonstrating understanding of underlying principles. Major themes can be linked appropriately but may not be able to extend this to individual aspects. Outputs are readily understood, with an appropriate structure but may lack sophistication.
-excellent -Equivalent to the range 70%+.Assemble critically evaluated, relevant areas of knowledge and theory to constuct professional-level solutions to tasks and questions presented. Is able to cross-link themes and aspects to draw considered conclusions. Presents outputs in a cohesive, accurate, and efficient manner.
- Examine, compare and contrast project management methodologies.
- Understanding of the processes of stakeholder identification, budget and risk analysis
Project Management Methodologies Report, Understanding of the processes of stakeholder identification, budget and risk analysis
Examine, compare and contrast project management methodologies