Customer Consultancy Project
Customer Consultancy Project 2022-23
Bangor Business School
Module - Semester 3
Students can work individually or in teams on a brief provided by a member of staff. Students will be given a deadline to complete the team element of the project (this element involves the design and collection of primary data). The research will be written up individually in the form of a marketing report. Students individually will also present the work undertaken orally. There is no set syllabus as the tasks required will depend on the brief given. Students will have the opportunity to select a brief to work on from those available. No more than 4 students can work on the same brief.
-threshold -C- to C+ (50-59%) Average Standard: Much of the relevant information and skills mostly accurately deployed.Adequate grasp of theoretical/conceptual/practical elements.Fair integration of theory/practice/information in the pursuit of the assessed work's objectives.Some evidence of the use of creative and reflective skills.
-good -B- to B+ (60-69%) High Standard: Very good performanceMost of the relevant information accurately deployed.Good grasp of theoretical/conceptual/practical elements.Good integration of theory/practice/information in pursuit of the assessed work'sobjectives.Evidence of the use of creative and reflective skills
-excellent -A- to A* (70% + ) Excellent standard: An outstanding performance, exceptionally able. The relevant information accurately deployed. Excellent grasp of theoretical/conceptual/practice elements. Good integration of theory/practice/information in pursuit of the assessed work's objectives. Strong evidence of the use of creative and reflective skills.
- Apply managerial judgement, analytical and critical skills to interpret and understand the relevancy of marketing theories and research data in tackling a real world marketing problem.
- Confidently and competently present a 20 minute talk.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the marketing research process.
- Demonstrate skills in report and business writing for a variety of audiences.
- Plan, organise and manage an extensive consultancy-based marketing research project on the chosen topic.
Consultancy Project Report
Consultancy blog post