Retail Banking 2022-23
Bangor Business School
Module - Semester 1 & 2
The module introduces, explores and critically examines a range of changes to retails banks operating and strategic environment. These include the nature and purpose of retail banking and changes that have occurred in the sector. Areas subsequently considered include the role and developments in distribution, branching, marketing and the treatment and role of customers. Within this discussion issues of service quality and the associated links to profitability, the dynamics of change in retail banking and the future of retail banks are further addressed.
- Apply and evaluate theoretical models of service quality
- Critically analyse the importance of Retail Banking in a contemporary context.
- Evaluate changes and factors affecting the dynamic operating and strategic environment of retail banking.
- Identify and appraise links between service quality operations and profitability
- Identify and assess the role of service quality for retail banking