- Will a Shrink Make you Richer?Cozzi, G, Galli, S & Mantovan, N 2018, 'Will a Shrink Make you Richer? Gender Differences in the Effects of Psychotherapy on Labour Efficiency' European Economic Review, vol. 109, pp. 257. DOI: 10.1016/j.euroecorev.2017.10.005
- Advancing the economics of genderCozzi, G, Francesconi, M, Lundberg, S, Mantovan, N & Sauer, RM 2018, 'Advancing the economics of gender: New insights and a roadmap for the future' European Economic Review, vol. 109, no. October, pp. 1-8.
- The influence of rating levels and rating convergence on the spillover effects of sovereign credit actionsAbad, P, Alsakka, R & ap Gwilym, O 2018, 'The influence of rating levels and rating convergence on the spillover effects of sovereign credit actions' Journal of International Money and Finance, vol. 85, pp. 40-57. DOI: 10.1016/j.jimonfin.2018.03.005
- Massive Migration and ElectionsVasilakis, C 2018, 'Massive Migration and Elections: Evidence from the Refugee Crisis in Greece' International Migration, vol. 56, no. 3. DOI: 10.1111/imig.12409
Credit and Uncertainty
PhD students associated with the cluster: Irfan Sahibzada, Bouchra Benzennou, Patrycja Klusak, Livia Pancotto
This research cluster focuses on economic modelling of credit and uncertainty. This group incorporates staff across the economics, banking and finance areas. The group intends to build on existing research in the School and to encourage new synergies and interdisciplinary research. Three members of the group have an established reputation in credit ratings research at Bangor over a period of recent years, along with an active PhD group. The cluster incorporates staff with cognate research interests in areas such as default probability, structural estimation, uncertainties and beliefs, and dynamical methods in macroeconomics.
- Credit rating and debt pricing
- Credit risk and default probability
- Structural estimation and dynamic modelling
- Probabilities, uncertainties and beliefs
- Dynamical methods with applications to macroeconomics
If you would like more information about our current research projects or our cluster, please email Owain ap Gwilym: email@example.com