- "The Effect of Work Schedule Control on Volunteering among Early Career Employees"
Mantovan, N., Sauer, R. M. & Wilson, J., 8 Sep 2021, (Accepted/In press) In : British Journal of Industrial Relations.
- Forecasting and planning during a pandemic: COVID-19 growth rates, supply chain disruptions, and governmental decisions
Nikolopoulos, K., Punia, S., Schäfers, A., Tsinopoulos, C. & Vasilakis, C., 1 Apr 2021, In : European Journal of Operational Research. 290, 1, p. 99-115 17 p.
- Operational Research in the time of COVID-19: the ‘science for better’ or worse in the absence of hard data
Nikolopoulos, K., Tsinopoulos, C. & Vasilakis, C., 21 Jun 2021, In : Journal of the Operational Research Society.
- Stochastic petropolitics: the dynamics of institutions in resource-dependent economies
Boucekkine, R., Prieur, F., Vasilakis, C. & Zou, B., 1 Jan 2021, In : European Economic Review. 131, 103610.
Credit and Uncertainty
Recent PhD students associated with the cluster: Irfan Sahibzada, Bouchra Benzennou, Patrycja Klusak, Livia Pancotto
This research cluster focuses on economic modelling of credit and uncertainty. This group incorporates staff across the economics, banking and finance areas. The group intends to build on existing research in the School and to encourage new synergies and interdisciplinary research. Three members of the group have an established reputation in credit ratings research at Bangor over a period of recent years, along with an active PhD group. The cluster incorporates staff with cognate research interests in areas such as default probability, structural estimation, uncertainties and beliefs, and dynamical methods in macroeconomics.
- Credit rating and debt pricing
- Credit risk and default probability
- Structural estimation and dynamic modelling
- Probabilities, uncertainties and beliefs
- Dynamical methods with applications to macroeconomics
If you would like more information about our current research projects or our cluster, please email Owain ap Gwilym: email@example.com