- Reap What You Sow: Agricultural Technology, Urbanization and Structural Change
Danny McGowan & Vasilakis, C., Nov 2019, In : Research Policy. 48, 9
- The impact of ESMA regulatory identifiers on the quality of ratings
Klusak, P., Alsakka, R. & ap Gwilym, O., Nov 2019, In : International Review of Financial Analysis. 66, 101365.
- The Economic Benefits of Volunteering and Social Class
Wilson, J., Mantovan, N. & Sauer, R. M., 10 Oct 2019, In : Social Science Research. 102368.
- The European Bank Recovery and Resolution Directive: A market assessment
Pancotto, L., ap Gwilym, O. & Williams, J., Oct 2019, In : Journal of Financial Stability. 44
Credit and Uncertainty
PhD students associated with the cluster: Irfan Sahibzada, Bouchra Benzennou, Patrycja Klusak, Livia Pancotto
This research cluster focuses on economic modelling of credit and uncertainty. This group incorporates staff across the economics, banking and finance areas. The group intends to build on existing research in the School and to encourage new synergies and interdisciplinary research. Three members of the group have an established reputation in credit ratings research at Bangor over a period of recent years, along with an active PhD group. The cluster incorporates staff with cognate research interests in areas such as default probability, structural estimation, uncertainties and beliefs, and dynamical methods in macroeconomics.
- Credit rating and debt pricing
- Credit risk and default probability
- Structural estimation and dynamic modelling
- Probabilities, uncertainties and beliefs
- Dynamical methods with applications to macroeconomics
If you would like more information about our current research projects or our cluster, please email Owain ap Gwilym: email@example.com