Internships and Work Experience
Bangor Business School regularly advertises internship and job vacancies to students. Recent positions secured by students have included:
- Bangor University: Undergraduate Internship Scheme
- Iceland: industrial placements
- FDM Group: summer internships
- Santander Universities: relationship internship (London)
- Reflexallen, Bodelwyddan: Finance summer placement
- OPRA Cymru: part-time Marketing Officer
- CCI Legal: permanent position for a Chinese student
- Airbus: undergraduate internship
- NHS Finance: undergraduate work placements
- Santander Universities: part-time paid internship at Faun Trackway, Llangefni
- Teach First: part-time job
- Vitalox, Llanrug: 4 week student summer placement
- Stena Line: summer position
- Greenhouse Ltd: summer work placement
- PACCAR: financial placement opportunities
- IASP headquarters: internship
Opportunities and vacancies will be advertised to students via email.
Undergraduate Internship Scheme
Bangor University’s Undergraduate Internship Scheme provides opportunities for undergraduate students to gain paid, graduate level work experience in the University's Academic Schools and Service Departments. The nature of the roles can vary from marketing, web design and student engagement projects, to research project support, field work or data management.
Not only is volunteering worthwhile – it also improves your employability and widens your experience.
The Students' Union has a dedicated Student Volunteering Office (SVB) which currently contributes a total of 600 hours each week, promoting a close relationship between the university and the local community. Find out more on the Student Volunteering pages of the Bangor Student's Union website.