Changes to Agresso
1. Supplier Invoice transactions – Goods received date – this field now defaults to N/A. This must be changed to the actual period goods or services were received. If the services were received over a period of time then enter RANGE and specify the dates in the workflow log.
2. Scanned Purchase Invoices requiring GRN – an alert will now be issued daily listing purchase orders for which we have received an invoice and there is no GRN available to match.
3. External Ref field on GRN – the external ref field on the Goods received screen has become a mandatory field. Please enter with relevant information to assist the invoice registration team.
4. Changes to Requisition Workflow re: Amount based orders – a check has been introduced to ensure that for amount based orders the quantity must be 1. Requisitions will be returned to the initiator for amendment.
5. Additional Lines to a Purchase Invoice – when a purchase invoice has un-procured items these will now be added onto the Purchase Invoice and processed through the purchase invoice out-of-tolerance workflow rather than registering them as a Supplier Invoices (SINV). The new lines will not be coded but instead have default values for the account and project, e.g. PINV and AP1234 which will need to be amended.
6. Dispute hold step – it is now possible to flag a purchase invoice as being in dispute with the supplier and move the task into a separate workflow step. Once resolved the options are to Approve or Reject the transaction.
7. Template Requisitions - over the coming weeks we will be focusing on setting up template requisitions for the most commonly used suppliers and their products. Opening a template into the requisition screen will default pre-formatted values into the fields allowing you make the minimal changes needed before saving as a new requisition. We will be in touch shortly to discuss which type of orders would benefit frpm this process and to set up the template to suit your requirements.
If you have any questions please contact the Agresso helpdesk at email@example.com or extension 2636
Publication date: 20 June 2011