Removal of Project code data control on Requisition Screen
Data control has been relaxed on the requisition screen. The screen now allows any requisitioner to use any valid Project code(s) even those external to the department. Once the requisition has been created it will, as now, be work-flowed to the correct departmental budget-holder and departmental finance authoriser.
This has the following benefits:
· It allows the coding of multi-departmental purchases, with the requisition being work-flowed to all the departments involved.
· It allows central services such as IT Services and HR to raise a requisition directly for another department. This will save the need to recharge after the purchase has been made.
· It allows departments to raise requisitions against non-standard projects such as endowments. This will save the need to recharge from a departmental code after the purchase has been made.
· It will help staff to cover alternative departments temporarily when the need arises
· It will help departmental purchasing and the Agresso Helpdesk by reducing the need to amend data control centrally when a new code is required on a requisition.
Publication date: 25 April 2013