Current students menu
Religion and worship
Bangor, like the rest of the UK, is home to many different cultures and religions.
Within the University, there are facilities and bookable rooms available for meditation, prayer or reflection. For more information please visit the Student Services Faith Provision webpages.
There are also numerous religious societies which offer spiritual guidance, support and friendship:
- Bangor University Chaplaincy Team
- Bangor University Christian Union Student Society (facebook page)
- Bangor University Catholic Student Society (facebook page)
- Bangor Students' Islamic Society
- North Wales Islamic Societies
- Kalpa Bhadra Buddhist Centre, Llandudno, North Wales
- Religious Holidays and Festivals Calendar