Modules for course I103 | BSC/CSGD
BSc Computer Science with Game Design
These are the modules currently offered on this course in the 2020–21 academic year.
You can also view the modules offered in the years: 2019–20.
- ICE-1001: Professional Perspectives (20)
- ICE-1111: Imperative Programming Foundat (10)
- ICE-1221: Mathematics for Computing (20)
- ICE-1800: Game Studies (20)
- ICE-2002: Industrial Projects (20)
- ICE-2101: Business & Enterprise Prog (20)
- ICE-2201: Data Structures & Algorithms (20)
- UXS-2800: Game Design Level & Mechanics (20)
- ICE-3001: Individual Project (30)
- ICE-3002: Research Methods (10)
- ICE-3702: Advanced Game Development (20)
- UXS-3800: Game Design 3 (20)