Approval Process for New Programmes
- Initial Programme Proposal Form
Please note that to be considered, the Programme Proposal must be signed by both the Head of School and College.
This must be completed before the Programme Outline is sent to Corporate Communications and Marketing
- Procedure to Suspend or Discontinue Programmes
- Request to Suspend/Delete a Scheme of Study
- Request to rename a scheme of study
The deadline for the Quality Assurance and Validation Unit to receive Module Proposal or Revision Forms for 2020/2021 commencement is Tuesday, 4th February 2020.
- Guidelines for the approval of New Modules
- Module Proposal or Revision Form
- Bangor University Module Catalog (PIP)
Assistance with validation procedures
If you need help with the validation procedures then please contact:
- Ms Wendy Williams (Quality Assurance Officer) ext 8384 [e-mail]
- Dr. Myfanwy Davies (Head of Quality Assurance and Validation) ext. 3217 [e-mail]