Approval Process for New Programmes
Please note that there will be a 22 month lead approval time to programme commencement. The approval process for new programmes is shown in this flow chart.
The deadline for the Quality Assurance and Validation Unit to receive Programme Proposal Forms for 2020/2021 commencement is Monday, 3rd December 2018.
- Initial Programme Proposal Form
Please note that to be considered, the Programme Proposal must be signed by both the Head of School and College.
This must be completed before the Programme Outline is sent to Corporate Communications and Marketing
The deadline for the Quality Assurance and Validation Unit to receive Module Proposal or Revision Forms for 2019/2020 commencement is Friday, 1st February 2019.
- Guidelines for the approval of New Modules
- Module Proposal or Revision Form
- Bangor University Module Catalog (PIP)
Assistance with validation procedures
If you need help with the validation procedures then please contact:
- Ms Wendy Williams (Quality Assurance Officer) ext 8384 [e-mail]
- Dr. Myfanwy Davies (Head of Quality Assurance and Validation) ext. 3217 [e-mail]