Support for North Wales Businesses
Group Business Mentor support sessions
Join our on-line Academy Hangout
- 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th of June
- 6th, 13th, 20th and 27th of July
Online interactive sessions
Road-mapping business during COVID-19 and Beyond' with Chris Walker
- 9th, 16th, 23rd and 30th of June
- 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th of July
NWBA is now providing the Strategic Business Analysis (SBA) course in June
Delivered as six 2 hour sessions:
- 3 x Tuesday morning sessions (likely to be 09:30 - 11:30)
- 3 x Friday mornings (likely to be 09:30 -11:30)
- Tues 2nd June Business Strategy and Road Map
- Tues 9th June Operations and Financial Management
- Tues 16th June Communications and Developing People
- Fri 19th June Marketing, Business Diagnostic & Presentation
- Fri 26th June Mentor Meeting online
- Fri 3rd July Business Presentation/Professional discussion
Please contact email@example.com to book any of our sessions.
- NWBA Spring Newsletter May 2018
23 May 2018
- Future-proof your business with Bangor University – skill-share sessions
27 March 2018
- Strategic Business Analysis Module (SBA)
6 March 2018
- Launch of our Phase Two Modules
5 March 2018
- Read all news
- There are no forthcoming events in the calendar
- View all events
North Wales Business Academy
In line with government advice to reduce the spread of COVID-19, we have paused face-to-face delivery of training.
Instead we are offering online interactive sessions which are facilitated group discussion on all aspects of business, the effects of Covid 19 and how NWBA can support recovery.
We can also provide 1 to 1mentoring on request.
We shall be moving our courses from classroom based to online.
Take a look at our promotional video
Strategic Business Analysis
During this course, participants will gain the necessary skills and tools required to support and manage a growing business and workforce. This powerful two day Strategic Business Analysis course will give you the confidence to manage change by focusing on challenges and opportunities within your own business.
The SBA is a practical and interactive learning process delivered through two classroom days and up to 6 hours of on-site mentoring from one of our two experienced consultants. During this time you will be introduced to planning tools used by highly successful companies around the world to develop and implement their business strategies.
A series of courses that address specific skills gaps within a business. Individual training courses run over 3 full days and are designed to improve the management and operational performance of your business. Our courses include:
- Social Media Marketing
- Project Management
- Managing Teams
- Integrated Marketing Communications
Please click here for further information.Our Partners
The North Wales Business Academy is a collaborative project. It provides an opportunity for businesses throughout North Wales to have access to the collective talents, skills and expertise of Grŵp Llandrillo Menai, Bangor University, and Wrexham Glyndwr University.Costs
£ 150 - £ 250 per person, depending on the size of the business. The programme is part funded by up to 70% by the European Social Fund through the Welsh Government.
|Numbers of employees||Cost per course|
|Large (over 250)||£250|
Further information is available on the main NWBA website.