Leadership for Collaboration PgCert
- Name: Leadership for Collaboration
- Qualification: PgCert
The Postgraduate Certificate in Leadership for Collaboration accredited by Bangor University is a 12-month course that has been specifically tailored to equip public sector managers and aspiring leaders with the insight and skills to meet the Welsh public service agenda. This pan-Wales programme run jointly by Bangor University and UWIC (University Wales Institute Cardiff) is open to applicants from public sector organisations, third and voluntary sector agencies or those in private sector organisations that supply public services. Attendance will be at national and local events.
For more information please download a brochure.
Costs and Fees
For those working in the Welsh public service, PSMW and NLIAH will provide subsidies to reduce the cost to £3,300. The full cost of the programme is £4,800.
Please note the course fees do not include costs such as travel, overnight accommodation and meals.
Course content is for guidance purposes only and may be subject to change.
For information and further detailed guidance on entry requirements for International Students, including the minimum English Language entry requirement, please visit the Entry Requirements by Country pages on the International Education Centre section of our website.
Ask the IEC for assistance...
If you want advice or a general chat about what’s available contact the International Education Centre on +44 (0) 1248 382028 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
Home/EU students: apply online yourself with the help of our Guidance Notes on online application for Home/EU students. We strongly recommend you read these before you start to apply online.
Once you have read the Guidance Notes you should apply using our Online Application form.
Need help applying? Home/EU students please contact:
Postgraduate Admissions: email@example.com or write to:
Telephone: +44 (0)1248 383717.
- Students: can apply though our Online Application Portal. Refer to the Guidance Notes for help filling the form. Or you can ask one of our approved Agents in your country to apply on your behalf
- Agents: if you are an agent applying on behalf of the student, then you can Apply here. For further guidance click here
Need help applying? International students please contact:
International Education Office: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to
International Education Centre
Telephone: +44 (0) 1248 382028
When to apply
The University will accept applications throughout the year, but we would generally advise that you send in your application form by the end of June to ensure that you have time to make any funding and/or accommodation arrangements, and for documents such as transcripts and references to be obtained if not submitted with the application. This will also give you more time to meet any conditions we may potentially attach to an offer.
- Accounting MSc
- Accounting and Banking MSc
- Accounting and Finance MSc
- Banking and Finance MSc
- Banking and Finance (Chartered Banker) MSc
- Business with Consumer Psychology MSc
- Finance MSc
- International Banking MSc
- International Finance MSc
- International Media and Management MSc
- Investment Management MSc
- Islamic Banking and Finance MSc
- Management and Finance MSc
- Research Methodolgy MSc