Coronavirus (Covid-19) Information

Applications for PGCE

To teach, you need Initial Teacher Education or Training (ITET) based at a university, school or college in the UK. Candidates should note that the application process for the PGCE programmes differs from Bangor University’s standard postgraduate application procedure.

Applications for PGCE programmes are made online through UCAS Teacher Training (UCAS TT), which typically has earlier deadlines for submission.

A full list of PGCE courses can be found here.