UCAS Applicant Visit Days
UCAS Applicant Visit Days provide the perfect opportunity for you to find out more about Bangor and our School, and what to expect if you decide to come and study with us. Our staff and current students will be on hand to answer any of your questions and give you detailed information about your course of interest. You will also have the opportunity to visit the Halls of Residence to give you a taste for what student life could be like at Bangor.Register for a UCAS Applicant Visit Day
Our next Visit Days are:
- Saturday 15 February 2020
- Saturday 22 February 2020
- Saturday 4 April 2020
- Saturday 25 April 2020
- 9:45am – arrive at Main University reception, College Road LL57 2DG
- Welcome, finance and accommodation talks
- Visit Halls
- Visitors escorted by coach to School of Ocean Sciences
- Lunch with staff and students at the School of Ocean Sciences
- Applicant tours and practicals
- Parents/Friends Tours/ meet academics
- 3:30pm Close of school activities
- Visitors escorted back to main site
Transport to and from the department will be included, please follow the ‘School of Ocean Sciences’ student guides on the day.
Please call us if you are running late so we can make sure we look after you when you arrive.
Directions to Bangor University
- Directions to the University.
- Bangor University campus map
- Please go to the Main Arts Building on College Road, Bangor
Unless you have requested a disabled parking space there is no guaranteed parking at Bangor University. We encourage visitors to use the pay and display car parks which are marked on our map.
Contact UsIf you have any questions please contact:
- Email: Admissions Administrator
- Tel: 01248 382851
We look forward to seeing you!
Can’t Wait for the Visit Day?
Take a look at our Virtual Student Experience for a taste of life as a Bangor student!
If you can’t make it...
If the above dates are inconvenient for you but you would like to visit us at a more suitable time, please contact us on 01248 382851 or email Admissions Administrator to arrange an individual visit.