We aim to ensure that our activities do not adversely impact upon the plants and animals that we share our environment with. In particular in the management and maintenance of our Estate we will identify potential conflicts and mitigate wherever practicable. We will also seek opportunities to positively enhance biodiversity within the Estate, for example in the design and construction of new buildings.
- Our biodiversity policy
- Section 6 (Biodiversity & Ecosystems) Report 2019
- Our biodiversity action plan 2017-18
- Bangor University's Treborth Botanic Garden
- Summary of biodiversity at Treborth Botanic Garden
- Opportunities for students to study biodiversity on degree and masters level research projects offered by Bangor University in partnership with North Wales Wildlife Trust
- Hedgehog Friendly Campus at Bangor