We aim to ensure that our activities do not adversely impact upon the plants and animals that we share our environment with. In particular in the management and maintenance of our Estate we will identify potential conflicts and mitigate wherever practicable. We will also seek opportunities to positively enhance biodiversity within the Estate, for example in the design and construction of new buildings.
- Our Biodiversity Policy - under review
- Section 6 (Biodiversity & Ecosystems) Report 2019
- Bangor University's Treborth Botanic Garden
- Summary of biodiversity at Treborth Botanic Garden
- Hedgehog Friendly Campus at Bangor