The School of Health Sciences tries to put the voices of students at the heart of all we do. We do this in a number of ways:
- We regularly seek the views of students about their programmes of study, and how we support their learning
- We have a ‘Let Us Hear What You Think’ strategy to capture students’ experiences
- We participate in national student surveys and share good practice
- Student Representatives work in partnership with the School to address key issues around the student experience
- We have a Staff Student Liaison Committee where we regularly review how we are engaging with students.
Our ambition is that these strategies will enable us to work together to provide the best possible environment for learning and the advancement of healthcare.
In addition to success in their programmes of study, we are keen that our students get the most out of their time at Bangor University. There are a range of student-led societies which provide opportunities to share interests and experiences. The School also actively supports our students to attend regional and national conferences and networking events in healthcare. We also collaborate with our Student Representatives and the Students’ Union to identify new ways that we can ensure a positive experience for students within the School.
On these pages you will find links to the different aspects of our engagement work with students. If you have any suggestions, please do click on the ‘Let Us Hear What You Think’ box.