Please be assured Bangor University will be following the guidelines provided from UK and Welsh Government, UCAS and the awarding bodies to ensure applicants do not lose the opportunity to commence their studies at Bangor University this year. All offers of places at Bangor University are still in place and we will be providing offer holders with updated information as this becomes available. Please do check the Bangor University, UCAS and awarding body websites for updates and we will email you with further information as it becomes available.
Courses available at our Bangor and Wrexham Campuses:
- B741 Adult Nursing BN (Hons) (3 years)
- B763 Learning Disability Nursing BN (Hons) (3 years)
- B762 Mental Health Nursing BN (Hons) (3 years)
- B720 Midwifery BM (Hons) (3 years)
Courses available at our Wrexham Campus only:
Courses available at our Bangor Campus only:
- L510 Health and Social Care BA (Hons) (3 years)
- B742 Adult Nursing (2 years 9 months part-time) BN (Hons) (2 years 43 weeks part-time. Only available to Health Care Support workers employed within BCUHB or GP practices.)
- B767 Mental Health Nursing (2 years 9 months part-time) BN (Hons) (2 years 43 weeks part-time. Only available to Health Care Support workers employed within BCUHB or GP practices.)
Welsh Government, through NHS Wales, is continuing to fund commissioned programmes for nursing, midwifery, radiography and physiotherapy. Please look at this website for further information.
S4C TV Presenter Ameer Rana introduces the Nursing courses available in the School of Health Sciences at Bangor University. Take a look at our excellent facilities and hear what our students and staff say about our Nursing Courses.