Courses available at our Bangor and Wrexham Campuses:
- B741 Adult Nursing BN (Hons) (3 years)
- B763 Learning Disability Nursing BN (Hons) (3 years)
- B762 Mental Health Nursing BN (Hons) (3 years)
- B720 Midwifery BM (Hons) (3 years)
Courses available at our Wrexham Campus only:
Courses available at our Bangor Campus only:
- L510 Health and Social Care BA (Hons) (3 years)
- B708 Health Studies (Top up programme for Nurses) BSc (Hons) (1 year full-time / 2 years part-time. Top-up degree for registered healthcare professionals working in a healthcare environment outside the UK)
- B701 Health Studies (Home) BSc (Hons) (2–4 years part-time. Top-up degree for registered healthcare professionals working in a healthcare environment in the UK or EU.)
- B742 Nursing BN (Hons) (2 years 9 months part-time. Only available to Health Care Support workers employed within BCUHB or GP practices.)
Welsh Government, through NHS Wales, is continuing to fund commissioned programmes for nursing, midwifery, radiography and physiotherapy for courses commencing in September 2020 and Spring 2021. Please look at this website for further information.
S4C TV Presenter Ameer Rana introduces the Nursing courses available in the School of Health Sciences at Bangor University. Take a look at our excellent facilities and hear what our students and staff say about our Nursing Courses.