Dr Ronan Roche
Industrial Research Officer
I am willing to supervise a PhD
- Roche, R, Williams, G & Turner, J 2018, 'Towards Developing a Mechanistic Understanding of Coral Reef Resilience to Thermal Stress Across Multiple Scales' Current Climate Change Reports. DOI: 10.1007/s40641-018-0087-0
- Samoilys, M, Roche, R, Koldewey, H & Turner, J 2018, 'Patterns in reef fish assesmblages: insights from the Chagos Archipelago' PLoS One.
- Sheppard, C, Sheppard, A, Mogg, A, Bayley, D, Dempsey, AC, Roche, R, Turner, J & Purkis, S 2017, 'Coral bleaching and mortality in the Chagos Archipelago to 2017' Atoll Research Bulletin , vol 613, no. 613, pp. 1.
- Roche, RC, Walker-Springett, K, Robins, PE, Jones, J, Veneruso, G, Whitton, TA, Piano, M, Ward, SL, Duce, CE, Waggitt, JJ, Walker-Springett, G, Neill, S, Lewis, M & King, J 2016, 'Research priorities for assessing potential impacts of emerging marine renewable energy technologies: Insights from developments in Wales (UK)' Renewable Energy, vol 99, no. December, pp. 1327-1341. DOI: 10.1016/j.renene.2016.08.035
- Roche, R, Harvey, CV, Harvey, JJ, Kavanagh, AP, McDonald, M, Stein-Rostaing, VR & Turner, J 2016, 'Recreational Diving Impacts on Coral Reefs and the Adoption of Environmentally Responsible Practices within the SCUBA Diving Industry' Environmental Management, vol 58, no. 1, pp. 107-116. DOI: 10.1007/s00267-016-0696-0
- Roche, RC, Pratchett, MS, Carr, P, Turner, JR, Wagner, D, Head, C & Sheppard, CR 2015, 'Localized outbreaks of Acanthaster planci at an isolated and unpopulated reef atoll in the Chagos Archipelago' Marine Biology, vol 162, no. 8, pp. 1695-1704. DOI: 10.1007/s00227-015-2708-7
- Roche, RC, Monnington, JM, Newstead, RG, Sambrook, K, Griffith, K, Holt, RH & Jenkins, SR 2014, 'Recreational vessels as a vector for marine non-natives: developing biosecurity measures and managing risk through an in-water encapsulation system' Hydrobiologia, vol 750, no. 1, pp. 187-199. DOI: 10.1007/s10750-014-2131-y
- Sambrook, K, Holt, RHF, Sharp, R, Griffith, K, Roche, RC, Newstead, RG, Wyn, G & Jenkins, SR 2014, 'Capacity, capability and cross-border challenges associated with marine eradication programmes in Europe: The attempted eradication of an invasive non-native ascidian, Didemnum vexillum in Wales, United Kingdom' Marine Policy, vol 48, pp. 51-58. DOI: 10.1016/j.marpol.2014.03.018, 10.1016/j.marpol.2014.03.018
- Roche, RC, Perry, CT, Smithers, SG, Leng, MJ, Grove, CA, Sloane, HJ & Unsworth, CE 2014, 'Mid-Holocene sea surface conditions and riverine influence on the inshore Great Barrier Reef.' Holocene, vol 24, no. 8, pp. 885-897. DOI: 10.1177/0959683614534739